A History of Excellent Care
Griffin Optometric Group has been one of California’s go-to eye care providers since our San Clemente office opened in 1957. Over the years, we’ve grown from a single father-and-son practice into an organization with multiple locations trusted by patients.
Today, our partnership with Total Vision empowers us to bring our progressive, forward-thinking, and patient-oriented approach to even more people in the communities we serve. We use top-of-the-line diagnostic technology for all eye exams, and our eyewear collection is carefully curated to provide you with the best possible products and trendy frames.
Come down to our San Clemente location and see where it all began. Plan your visit today.
Total Myopia Program
Myopia, also known as nearsightedness, is a common refractive error that affects lots of children. Myopia causes distant objects to appear blurry and our team screens for myopia in each child’s eye exam. We work with you and explore myopia control methods that can help your kids enjoy clear, healthy vision.
We are also thrilled to announce the “Total Myopia” program!
The Total Myopia medical professionals and their dedicated team employ modern technology to assess, care for, and develop tailored treatment strategies for every patient. These comprehensive strategies include:
- Customized eye drops, soft multifocal contacts, and overnight lenses
- A systematic approach with scheduled follow-up appointments to help sustain eye health through consistent medical oversight and management
- Assessments aligned with the individualized treatment plan for each patient
- Thorough training on the proper usage, insertion, and removal of contact lenses
- An ongoing maintenance regimen for effective myopia control, with a focus on achieving lasting results